Adam at Roof Beam Reader is hosting The Literary Others: An LGBT Reading Event during the month of October (LGBT History Month). I’m signing up early, because I want to make sure I do this! I’ll probably focus mostly on the T, because it tends to be the least represented, and I already have a number of books by trans authors that I’ve been meaning to get to (or want to re-read).
So far, my list of possible books include:
- Lizard Radio by Pat Schmatz
- A Queer and Pleasant Danger by Kate Bornstein
- The Planets by Jennifer Finney Boylan
- The Constellations by Jennifer Finney Boylan
- Nevada by Imogen Binnie
- When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore
If you’re interested in this event, visit Roof Beam Reader for more info and to sign up.